Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Penguin Point Review - Hot Dog

I'm experimenting with a lovely picture of the Penguin Point hot dog before I stuffed it into my gaping maw.
According to their calendar el Hot Dog was on special on Monday for a buck. I got everything on it that I could have without paying extra, which means onions, ketchup, mustard and relish. It took way too long after ordering to get the doggie, like four minutes or more. It's just a stinkin' hot dog! But it came in the paper holder that could probably double as a coffee filter, if times are hard, and a foil wrapper. There was nothing fancy about the bun. Just a bun. It wasn't even steamed or warmed which definitely detracted from the experience. The hotdog itself was on the skinny side but was nice seasoned instead of those pale greenish dogs you often get at restaurants.
Overall, well worth a buck but next time please do something about the bun!

No comments: