Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Rallys-Eat-It-All #10: Cheese Champ and Monsterella Stix

Today's meal was compliments of a coupon for free Monsterella (mozerella) stix with sammich purchase. I'm not 100% positive it's spelled "stix" instead of "sticks" or even "styx" but it's edgier that way so I'm leaving it. I've been wanting an excuse to get a Cheese Champ 'cause I like the name and so made my move.

I kind of expected more than one slice of cheese. Otherwise it had one average patty with pickles, lettuce shreds, tomato, red onion, ketchup, mustard and mayo. I could have added bacon but I wasn't feeling rich. I chomped the champ and it tasted good but nothing extraordinary. I mean, it's a basic cheeseburger loaded with all the fixins.

The Cheese Champ did seem to have a little fancier bun, as seen in this picture next the cheese sticks. The Monsterella Styx serving size seemed small but after gnoshing my way through four of them I was pretty cheesed out. Good, stringy cheese but the cup -o- sauce was pretty bland.

That's it for this week. The coupon is for loaded fries, which I've already had, so next week I might give my digestive system a breather.

No comments: