Monday, March 26, 2018

Rallys Eat-It-All #18 : Cheese Double and Rally Bacon Cheeseburger

The end is near.

Here's the Cheese Double. Not a double cheese. WATCH YOUR VERBAGE! I dunno... maybe the gloss has worn off but there just wasn't anything special about it. The diced red onions were properly zingy but otherwise... meh. I can see why the fries are the star of this franchise.

The other half of my Two for $4 deal is the Rally Bacon Cheeseburger. It's got round onions, not diced. I wonder how the Rally Gods decide which kind of onion will be on which burger? Note the severe lopsidedness of this sammich. For the pictures I just pop off the top bun and whatever clings to it stays with it and wherever the condiments lie, there they lay. Despite the odd arrangement, this burger had some good flavor. But then again, how can anything with bacon taste bad?

Only five more sandwiches to go! That is if they really do have a chili burger which was on one web site but I've never seen on the menu board. And I guess classic bone-in wings don't really count as a sandwich. Technicalities!

No comments: