Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Anti-Blah Post

Because most (or all) of my posts lately have been downcast, here's a post full of the good things in my life, in no specific order:

I have a stable job that lets me work indoors even when it's cold and it pays me enough that I only fall behind slightly on my bills each month.

Our house will be getting a new roof in the next week or so.

I'm not diabetic. Yet.

My wife is beautiful and when we get to spend time together and we aren't exhausted we have fun. We have still have fun when we're exhausted but it's more of a tired fun.

My older kids are doing well in their jobs and my younger kids are doing well in their lives.

I'm close to finishing the guitar I've been building since last fall.

My right foot is only a little stiff.

Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have painted the last bedroom that needs it currently.

I haven't spent a single night of my life in jail.

That's good enough for now.

No comments: