From here I learned that Obama sez that we can expect the following glorious future!
- The deficit will be more than $1 trillion a year for several years
- The country needs a massive new fiscal stimulus
- The housing market will continue to decline through at least 2010
- Interest rates and taxes will eventually have to rise (after the economy stabilizes)
- Weak corporations have to be allowed to fail [we agree!]
- Millions of homeowners will lose their house
- Unemployment will probably rise to 10%
- The government simply cannot "bail the country out" -- not because it lacks the will, but because it lacks the power
You've been hoodwinked, lady!
The good news is that all that doom and gloom reporting on the economy is suddenly all roses now that a Democrat has been elected.