Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Experiment and other stuff

Six days down, four to go. I'm finding that counting down helps, like in that book "How To Eat Fried Worms." I almost forgot to take my "Cleanse" dose last night and like in the book I woke up the neighbors at five to midnight and made them watch me take it. It was another big day this morning at the ol' outbox. Otherwise I've grown accustom to filling my belly with chia seeds, sparking a revoltingly humorous dream by my wife. The only changes I've noticed is (perhaps) a slight decrease in appetite (probably from drinking step 2) and I've been having a more difficult time falling asleep at night. But then again it could just be because I'm all excited about Christmas!

In the meantime, enjoy this song!

3 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

Could you temporarily change the name of your blog to, "UVULAPIE AND HIS AMAZING COLON" ?

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

Ask and you shall receive. Thank you, good sir...and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

P.S. Can I have fifty bucks?

Uvulapie said...

I gave it to your son in the form of AA batteries.