Friday, December 19, 2008

Yet Another Experiment Update

Only two more doses to go!

It was another big day at the office, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

The other effect has been one that I only recently noticed and can only attribute it to the herbal cleansing. Normally at night I start to really drag around eleven. If I'm up and doing something then all is well but as soon as my body goes horizontal it's game over. For the last week, however, I've not been tired at eleven. Or 11:30. Or even midnight. I've had to force myself to go to sleep and even then it's kind of like holding a cork underwater. I wake up with ease at my usual time and even though I have less sleep I'm not tired during the day. Again, this is unexpected and a cause/effect that I've only recently put together so I doubt it's psychosomatic. I wonder if it will continue after I stop taking the pills as the "toxins" build up in me.

Also my darling wife has informed me that my breath smells like catnip. I don't see a problem in this.

Oh, one other thing... I can now see through formica. Wood, steel, plaster... all opaque but formica is as clear as glass. I can't wait until I start to see dead people.

1 comment:

Lutheran Lucciola said...

You crack me up.

I may have to buy some colon blow myself. Make bricks for Christmas or something.