Saturday, July 14, 2007

Nipabuse

My dad just gave us some fresh catnip for our cat, Dippy. As this cat is an unusual beast, full of social inclinations with other felines and fond of chewing the heads off chipmunks, I was curious to see how this tough-guy would act "under the influence."




But I think our cat has a past he hasn't disclosed. When offered the stuff he took one sniff and walked away. Again I lured him in, a single sniff, and off he went. It's almost like he's had his problems with The Nip in the past, gone through detox, and now knows enough to stay away from it. Or maybe he's on Nipabuse and fears the side effects.

1 comment:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

You twit!!! You admit that you have a feline with a "past" and you go and tempt him with "the nip". I don't think I want to be your friend anymore--unless you have donuts.