El Shumbo tagged me with my first tag or menk or whatever. So, without further ado, here are five weird things about me.
1) Sunshine on my shoulder almost always makes me cry and sunshine on my elbows almost always makes he speak like Big Bird.
2) I'm funnier than I think I am but not intentionally.
3) I almost always have a song or a melody or a rhythm in my head, a song or a melody or a rhythm that SIMPLY MUST express itself through finger or toe tapping, much to the consternation of my darling wife.
4) I only know two jokes and can tell neither of them well.
5) The adjective that most people use to describe me is "weird".
6) The adjective that most people use to describe my music is "weird."
7) I'm not very good at counting.
8) I find non-sequitur humor to be the epitome of ketchup in a Mason Jar.
9) When I drive over humps in the road I throw my arms up like I'm on a roller coaster. So does my wife. Imagine our mutual surprise when we first did this together on an early date.