Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Quirky and Crude

I've been ill for the last few days, hence the lack of posting. So what does one do when plowed down by a virus? Watch stuff! And so I remembered, and found on You Tube, video clips from two most unique video games, The Neverhood and Skullmonkeys. They used claymation as the basis of game play, although the clips below are end-level "reward" sequences. Be warned as the humor is juvenile. Think slapstick, Three Stooges, and fart jokes. Typical male stuff that is great as long as it's not your kids saying it.

Also outstanding is the unusual music by Terry Taylor, available here for a nominal fee.








1 comment:

Elephantschild said...

I'll admit it.


I'm a teensy little bit afraid to click the play buttons on those videos...


But I will anyway.