Thursday, March 27, 2008

Media Aidem

A great contrast from Newsbusters.org on how the media tries to portray a protest as a peaceful versus the freakshow that it really was. Beware... some of these "peaceful normal" protesters love to use the F-bomb on their signs and in their speech.

Oh, and my novel is up to 14188 words (I've been a slackin'!) and my music library via WinAmp is down to a mere 32 hours of unlistened songs. This just in... I'm easily amused but highly interested in tracking meaningless numbers.

5 comments:

Melynda said...

kissy, kissy, kissy

Uvulapie said...

Pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain, whippersnappers!

Melynda said...

I thought that now would be a good time to ask if you wanted to move out by your dad. Just let me know.

Uvulapie said...

To quote Stimpy: "In a little WHILE, man!"

Melynda said...

That is REN!