Monday, September 22, 2008

Hacker Exudes Forth

The deadbeat who hacked into Sarah Palin's e-mail has come forward in their own rubber-spined way, anonymously posting how they did it. The deadbeat is supposedly a college student in Tennessee whose father is a Democratic state representative. No charges have yet been brought.

In his own words:
"I read though the emails… ALL OF THEM… before I posted, and what I concluded was anticlimactic, there was nothing there, nothing incriminating, nothing that would derail her campaign as I had hoped, all I saw was personal stuff, some clerical stuff from when she was governor…. And pictures of her family. Earlier it was just some prank to me, I really wanted to get something incriminating which I was sure there would be, just like all of you anon out there that you think there was some missed opportunity of glory, well there WAS NOTHING, I read everything, every little blackberry confirmation… all the pictures, and there was nothing."

Surely there must be SOME dirt on this woman, they thought. Everyone lives a double life, right? No, deadbeat, there really ARE some people who live by their principles and are 100% authentic. Sarah Palin, it seems, is bulletproof and her genuinness is shedding a powerful beam of contrasting light on Obama. Plus I think she'd be able to take him in a cage match.

Info comes from http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/09/palin-e-mail-ha.html

No comments: