Friday, September 26, 2008

WIFEY - READ NO FURTHER

That's because she's tired of hearing me rant about Daylight Savings Time. But I'll keep this short.

Last night I checked online to see when this silly national mind game would end because, well, it's dark when I get ready for work. Turns out it ends the first weekend in November and starts up again the first weekend in March. Because I'm just a stupid midwestern conservative I started counting on my fingers and realized that it's NOT Daylight Savings Time a mere FOUR MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR! Regardless of the studies that have proven that DST does not save any energy this flip-flop is just plain stupid. Why don't they just make DST the new time and have a special name for the four months during the winter, something like Wasting Daylight Like Whitetrash Winning The Lottery Time?

Aside from that I'm pretty bummed about the situation with banks failing and the stock market. Thank you, Mr. Clinton and thank you greedy politicians who have sold out the very people you were elected to represent. There's a special place in Hades for you where you will be strapped to a chair and forced to watch Celine Dion do metal covers 24/7. See how far you make it through this... I got just past the one minute mark before my right eardrum began to bleed.

4 comments:

Melynda said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! and ACDC COVER????

Uvulapie said...

I warned you!

Anonymous said...

0:11 I threw up in my mouth a little

0:27 involuntary spasaming

0:36 vision failed in left eye

0:49 had to stop

HOW DID YOU MAKE IT PAST ONE MINUTE?!?!!??

Uvulapie said...

How? I watched it through rose colored glasses.