Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pure Genius

I hate to say it but McCain made a brilliant move by choosing Palin as his Vice President. Somehow he had to appease both the conservatives, which he has to this point alienated to no end, and lure in the disenfranchised Hilary supporters, many of which are voting for her because of her gender. No? I think yes.

Anyway, with Palin he gets both as well as an outstanding public servant. He doesn't have my vote yet but maybe she does.

Glenn Beck has a great article on Palin for your enjoyment.

2 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

I agree. It was a great...no PERFECT choice for a campaign that was lifeless and dull. I am no officially interested in following the election and feel like I have a reason to vote for McCain (or vote against Obama/Biden).

Uvulapie said...

I think Big Doofus meant to say "I am NOW officially interested in following anthropomorphic hip waders that only I can see."